18.5.08

Some silly survey.

THE BASICS
Name - If you know, great. If you don't, it's actually not all that relevant anyway.
Gender - Male.
Age - I am only a few days away from buying booze and handguns.
Screen Name - No.
Birthday - May 27th.
Race - Genetically-modified human.
School/Grade - Junior at UC Santa Cruz
Job - Retail.
Status - Solitary, but not in confinement.
Hometown - None.
Current Town - Santa Cruz.
Parents Still Together? - Yes.
Siblings - One brother.
Pets - Cats!
Smoker - No way in the Nine Hells.
Drinker - Very rarely, and hardly any when I do.
Virgin - Absolutely.
Orientation - Straight.
Drugs - I need not chemicals to be enlightened.

APPEARANCE
Hair Color - Brown.
Is It Dyed? - No.
Eye Color - Grey-blue, like rolling fog.
Height - 3.95 Roman cubits
Style - I have it.
Glasses/Contacts/None? - Glasses.
Freckles - A few.
Body Type - Athletic.
Shoe Size - Small.
Piercings - None.
Want More? - No.
Tattoos? - Hopefully a Valknut this summer.
Want More? - Not after that.
Braces? - Used to.
Overall Best Feature - Everything.
Overall Worst Feature - None.
Do you get most of your traits from mom or dad? - Neither/both.

LIKES/DISLIKES
Favorite Color - Black.
Worst Color - Every colour is fine by itself, but there are some particularly horrid combinations that people enjoy wearing for some reason.
Favorite Animal - Cats.
Least Favorite Animal - None.
Favorite Flower - Orchid.
Favorite Food - MEAT.
Worst Food - Asparagus, only because it's stringy and makes my pee smell.
Favorite Junk Food - I really like Girl Scout cookies - Samoas.
Worst Junk Food - That "deep fried Pepsi" that Kaylah was talking about yesterday.
Favorite Restaraunt - Caffe Allegro back where I used to live, La Fornaretta (RIP), and anywhere that has decent food for a reasonable amount and a good view of the outdoors.
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor - Chocolate, caramel, and almond.
Favorite Candy - Ice cream.
Favorite Alcoholic Drink - George Hornsby's Hard Cider.
Favorite NON Alcoholic Drink - Water.
Worst Alcoholic Drink - Anything that smells like a solvent. I don't drink paint thinner, do you?
Worst NON Alcoholic Drink - Cold V8.
Favorite Genre of Music - A merging of 20th-century atonal/arrhythmic classical and extreme metal.
Worst Genre - I'm not familiar with bad music, because I only know good music.
Favorite Band/Artist - TÝR, !T.O.O.H.!, Duobetic Homunkulus, Turisas, Cannibal Corpse, Spastic Ink, Blotted Science, Koenjihyakkel, Arnold Schönberg, Giovanni Palestrina, Mats/Morgan Band, Fredrik Thordendal's Special Defects, Echo of Dalriada
Worst Band/Artist - There are far more than I care to write down.
Favorite Song - Many.
Worst Song - Also, many.
Favorite Radio Station - KZSC.
Favorite Book - The Art of War - Machiavelli
Worst Book - I don't read poor-quality books.
Favorite Type of Movie - Bond movies, foreign films about war, film noir
Worst Type of Movie - Adam Sandler.
Favorite Movie - Many.
Worst Movie Ever - Many.
Favorite TV Show - Mail Call.
Worst TV Show - Many.
Favorite Season of the Year - Winter
Worst Season - Summer.
Best Friend - Heather, Karen, Rose, Wayne, Aaron, Austin, Kateri, Rachel.
Worst Enemy - People are generally friendly towards me.
Favorite Day of the Week - Wodensdag.
Least Favorite Day of the Week - Saturday.
Favorite Sport - Fencing, polo, cricket, rugby, weightlifting, futbol, cycling.
Sport You Hate - American football.
One thing you cant get enough of - Trust.
One thing you hate more than anything - Having to excrete bodily waste.

LOVE LIFE
Are You Single? - Absolutely.
If not, who is your bf/gf? - N/A
How Long Have You Been Together? - N/A
If You're Single, Do you Like It? - I can honestly say that I completely distrust 99.9% of all women.
Do You Have a Crush On Anyone Right Now? - No, but I do love her dearly and await her return.
First Kiss - Best friend.
Ever Kiss in the Rain? - See above.
In a Movie Theater? - No.
Underwater? - And get water up my nose? You're out of your mind.
First Love - Reading.
Have you ever Cheated on Anyone? - No.
Been Cheated on? - No.
Used Someone? - No.
Lied to your bf/gf? - N/A
Ever Made out With Just a Friend? - Not "just a friend". That's a little dismissive.
Ever Had Sex With Just a Friend? - No.
Are You a Tease? - No.
Do you Flirt a Lot? - I am incapable of doing so.
Longest Relationship - No idea.
Shortest - Hah, two weeks.
Have you Ever Gotten a Poem? - I keep it close to my heart - quite literally.
Ever Get Flowers? - Watercolour.
Sweetest Thing You've Ever Gotten - The card is beautiful, not sweet. Children's valentines are sweet.
Do you Believe in Love at First Sight? - No.
Do you Believe in "The One"? - Neo? That's just a movie.
Do you Fall in Love Fast? - I don't actually fall.
Are you a Player? - Of video games.
Would you ever Hook Up With Someone of the Same sex? - No.
Have You ever Kissed 2 People in One Day? - No.
Kissed 2 People At One Time? - No.
Had Sex with 2 People in One day? - No.
Had sex with 2+ People at One Time? - No.
Ever cried over someone of the opposite sex? - No.
Ever Been Dumped? - Not really. We're like brother and sister now.
Ever dumped someone? - No.
Ever been rejected? - Oh, yes.
Do you have a lot of ex's? - No.
Are you a slut? - No.
Ever been called one? - No.
Ever dated someone more than once? - No.
Do you ever make the first move? - No. The patient hunter gets the prey.
Double dates or single? - Single, unless it's at a restaurant or the beach or something like that.
Do you want to get married? - Sure. I think it would be a lot of fun, especially because I'd have a gym spotter who lives with me.

OPPOSITE SEX (what you're attracted to)
Hair Color - RED HOLY CRAP RED HAIR. Also, I like dark/brown hair, too.
Short or long? - Any works for me. Even shaved.
Eye color? - Any.
Style - Non-trashy, preferably sticking to the "form follows function" adage. Military gear is awesome.
Age - I choose maturity over biological age.
Height - Doesn't matter.
Weight - Athletic, preferably someone who can keep up with me at the gym.
Muscular or skinny? - Muscular is preferred.
Boxers or Briefs? - She can wear my boxers, as long they fit okay.
Do you care about looks? - Of course. We are aesthetic beings. Though, it gets back-burner'd in lieu of more redeemable qualities.

OTHER QUESTIONS
Can you drive? - Yes. Do I like to? Absolutely not.
Do you have a car?- Yes.
Do you have a cell phone? - Yes.
Are you online a lot? - Yes.
Do you like gay/bi people? - I don't choose the company I keep by sexual orientation. It's irrelevant.
Can you speak another language? - Español. A veces yo hablo español en casa, o con un jefe cuando estamos trabajando.
Do you do well in school? - Yes.
Do you collect anything? - Books, CDs, knowledge.
Have an obsession? - Yes.
Do you hate yourself? - Why should I?
Ever smile for no reason? - No.
Talk to yourself? - Of course.
Do you have any regrets? - No.
Believe in magick? - No.
Do you support gay marriage? - As I am neither gay nor married, I care not.
Sex before marriage? - I don't care.
Do you trust people easily? - No.
Forgive easily? - A moment of laxity spawns a lifetime of heresy.
Do you have a secret no one knows? - Yes.
Do you get along with your parents? - Sometimes.
What about other people? - No.
How do you vent your anger? - .
Do you like George Bush? - I wouldn't want to work in his cabinet, but I'm sure he's a pretty cool guy. He seems like the kind of guy you'd want to go skeet shooting with.
Goal Before you die? - Own and become proficient with several firearms, survive the impending apocalypse and repopulate the planet, own that damnable Canon 40D!
Biggest Fear - None, for I am fear incarnate!
Biggest Weakness - None.
Do you play an instrument? - Guitar, bass guitar, vocal cords.
What do you want to be when you grow up? - A good husband and a good father.

PERSONALITY TRAITS
Are you... A bitch? No. I am a man.
Shy? No. Standoffish? Yes.
Talkative? In the right company.
Energetic? I can be.
Happy? Not always.
Depressed? No.
Funny? I can be.
Slutty? No.
Boring? No.
Mean? It happens.
Nice? No.
Caring? No.
Trustworthy? Yes.
Confident? Normal.
Friendly? No.
Smart? Intelligent and wise.
Sarcastic? A veces.
Dependable? Yes.
Quiet? Yes. That way, you'll never hear me until it's too late.
Weird? According to the general consensus.
Adaptable? Yes.
Strong (emotionally)? More like dead.
Strong (physically)? Yes.
Mature? I am serious.
Logical? Yes.
Religious? Yes, but privately.
Modest? Yes, but I won't try to cover up what I'm proud of when it comes to my accomplishments.
Indecisive? No.
Sympathetic? No.
Polite? And dismissive.
Creative? I try.
Fun to be around? According to those close to me.
Loveable? I don't know.
Easily Amused? No.
Outgoing? Yes.
Daring? Yes.
Clumsy? Not as much as I once was.
Lazy? It happens.
Scary? Yes.
Optimistic? Yes.
Persuasive? Yes.
A good listener? Yes.
Curious? Yes.
Determined? Yes.
Artistic? Yes.
Honest? Yes.
Respectful? Yes.
Conceited? No.
Cocky? No.
Controlling? No.
Playful? Not really.
Easygoing? I give off that appearance.
Carefree? No.
Hot Headed? No.
Serious? Yes.
Thoughtful? I can be.
Considerate? Yes.
Stubborn? Yes.
Romantic? I'd love to learn how to be that way.
Ambitious? Yes.
Jealous? No.
Insecure? No.
Obsessive? A veces.
Attentive? Yes.
Helpful? When it's deserved.
Punctual? Yes.
Rational? Learn all the rules so you can break them in better ways.
Sincere? Yes.
Tolerant? "Tolerance is the virtue of the man without conviction." - G.K. Chesterton

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello -

Interesting survey. I wonder if I have the courage to take the same survey.

TW